Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Teddy Bear Patch cont.

Launched the teddy bear project yesterday, at last.  Each one takes 23 minutes to embroider!  Running the machine 10 hours a day, it will take 5 days to do all 150; that's if nothing goes wrong.  I launched a dozen last night and woke to exactly 1-1/2 patches done - the bobbin thread had broken on the second one.  Frustrating.

I've asked the client if I can reduce the number of pink dots; that seems to take the  most time.

And, after having ordered more thread, I just noticed that I am almost certainly going to run out of purple thread and possibly beige.  I could kick myself.  I hope I can go to Atlanta Thread & Supply and pick up more rather than waiting for them to mail it.

Projects are one damn thing after another...

No comments:

Post a Comment