Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moving is hard

Breaking news:  moving is hard and very disruptive.

More news:  the longer you stay away from your job, business, whatever, the harder it is to get back into it.  Especially when it involves putting machines back together, finding room for way too many fabrics, dealing with a remote printer that doesn't want to be in touch.  To name just a few obstacles.

On the plus side, I continue to sell my on-sale items, and I have a nice custom order (let's hope those machines still work...).  The machines are in place and we wrestled my new cutting/work table (formerly known as our kitchen table) into the studio today.  There's a serious lack of lighting but I think the space is going to work well.

Now to find the motivation...

No comments:

Post a Comment