Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

More Whole Foods Woes

Why oh why is Whole Foods so hard to work with???

Just when I thought I'd licked the systems issue, it now turns out that I'm not "set up electronically" so buyers still can't order through IRMA even though all my information is there.  Once again, I have contacted Julie to resolve the issue and I hope she can do it soon.

I'm frustrated and discouraged, but persistent.  I've invested way too much time and energy to give up now.  Plus I'm getting very positive responses from the stores!
My first WFM order - thank you, Chapel  Hill!
I think I should have sent my UPC labels and I forgot to do that (no wonder, since it's been over a year-and-a-half since I got the information about that).  I'll need to call Rebekka on Monday to see what to do about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment