Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

We exist - legally and, more importantly, on the internet

The Paul Hastings law firm searched the name GMBD and determined that it is available as an LLC in the state of Georgia and nationally. They further advised that the company be set up initially as a single member LLC. So today I applied for and received an FEIN which means we can open a bank account, hire employees - and pay taxes (yay).

Yesterday Dom and I bought a bunch more fabric at Goodwill and I spent most of today preparing it. It's surprising to me how much variety in fabric we need not to repeat patterns.

I'm watching a documentary on Bill Gates as I do the on-line application. Could GMBD be the next Microsoft...?

Our domain name: www.wrapcycle.com. Now we really exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment