Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Festival outcome

Kind of a bust. Sold one glasses case (thank you, Marie!) and one bag. Many reasons why it didn't go better: mostly not my target market; terrible weather on day 1; shared too little space with too many people; not good signage. So I learned a lot that will be useful for the conference at the end of October.

The good part was that I met someone who has just opened a store and is very interested in carrying the business card cases. At $4 a case ($3 wholesale) not my biggest revenue-generator; on the other hand, the profit margin is pretty good and it only takes 10 of them to equal a bag with pocket. So I won't turn up my nose.

Onward and upward to the Women's Conference in Long Beach - with Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment