Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting ready for the Sandy Springs Festival

Confirmed yesterday that I will be participating with Keep N. Fulton Beautiful (aka, the recycling center) at their booth at the Sandy Springs Heritage Festival this weekend. The torrential rains have finally stopped and hopefully will stay stopped at least until Monday.

Tons to do to get ready. Have spent the last 1-1/2 days preparing the Wraps - American flag labels, product labels, inventory labels... adding velcro where I'd forgotten it, making little fixes, and so on. I was very surprised to see that I have well over 100 products, including the business card and accessory cases.

Now I'm looking for pictures to use on a poster showing how WrapCycle is connected to KNFB (viz., through using recycled materials). It's a little amateurish but what can I do in 3 days? In any case it's a good trial run before the Women's Conference next month.

Half dozen follow-up calls to make tomorrow - hope I get an order from someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment