Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Better not quit my day job!

I had the bright idea of making a short video to send to my current and future bookstore customers to gear up for the BTS (back-to-school, for those not in the scholastic know) season.  Boy, was I right never to consider for a moment becoming an actress!  I've decided to post it to keep me humble in case I should ever become successful and have to be brought down a peg or two.

In my defense, it's just a first practice and I'm taping myself, so the final product - should I decide to go through with it - will be better.  I'd like to talk Sarah into doing it for me, and I think she would but the logistics are going to be difficult.

Anyway, this is good for a laugh, and I need one now and then.

Did it load...?

No comments:

Post a Comment