Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Moving on...to sandwich bags and laptopwraps

Not that I'm giving up entirely the wine store chase, but I'm quickly approaching back-to-school buying time and I don't want to miss it.  Although I'm pleased with the results of my wine bag campaign, it's clear that the big season for them is around the holidays, i.e., October.  So I'm going to wrap up the calls I've already started, then put wine stores on the back burner for awhile.

Have already started marketing the sandwich bags today, with several calls/emails to local health food stores including Sevananda and the Savannah Food Co-op.  And in breaking news, WFM finally responded to my sixth email - not that I have any news but at least JP's boss and boss's boss are requesting an update from him.  Be nice to see some movement there so I can re-contact the Atlanta stores and branch out to the rest of the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment