Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teddy Bear Project - Finished and Feedback

I sent Christie her 150 teddy bear patches 2 days ahead of schedule.  I thought they looked great but I was a little concerned that she would be unhappy that some of them had pale pink instead of dark pink.  It was an executive decision on my part - wait for dark pink thread, or move forward with the project.

I was concerned when I didn't hear back from her, but yesterday I received this email from her:

Hi Janet!

Sorry it's taken me a bit to get back to you, the patches worked out GREAT!! my council wants a receipt for my payment to reimburse me, can you please send me some kind of paid invoice to turn in, including the shipping so I can get paid back by them?

I will be leaving lengthy and amazing feedback for you on etsy, the whole group of guests loooved the patches. I will be back for our next event if that's ok with you!

Thanks again!!

Christie

I guess she liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment