Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cold Calling Queen

I really have become the cold-calling queen.  I just pick up a phone and dial and dial and dial.

I have to give some credit to the Get Clients Now workshop I took way back when.  It's based on the idea that you give yourself goals and track your activities to reach those goals for 28 days, that being the length of time needed to form or break a habit.  It took me awhile to figure out what activities I should focus on.  Once I realized it was cold calling and basically nothing but cold calling, I started focusing on 10 follow up and 10 new calls per day.  As with most things, the more I did it, the easier it got.  Now it's no big deal at all.

Same with blogging.  I've become much more regular at it since I started tracking it.  It's not really important to my marketing effort but these posts are nice to look back on.

What should I be focusing on now...?

No comments:

Post a Comment