Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Power of Persistance

Two months and 17 days after being officially approved as a WFM vendor I am finally in the system and able to sell my products in the southeast region.  Whew!  What a long strange trip that was.

I have created my vendor account and uploaded the two products I think should do well - the sandwich bags and possibly the wine bottle bags.  I recontacted my team leader contacts with limited results:  one said it was in the purview of grocery, not whole body, and two were out.  I decided to wait on the fourth since early morning seems to be a better time to reach these folks than afternoon.

I hate like hell to have to email people every week but I have to say, in this case, it got the job done and there's no question it would have not gotten done without my pestering.

Now if I can only get Josh at UDub to buy something this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment