Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Whole Foods direct contact!

I think there's been a breakthrough in the WFM saga.  I actually had a call from the famous JP - unfortunately I had left my phone charger in Oberlin and only just got the message today.  In the meantime, however, he had emailed me asking for my vendor packet.  And this morning I went ahead and returned his call even though it was late and I had already resent him the packet.

Apparently they changed systems and my information fell through the cracks.  He did apologize and seems like a super nice guy.  And good thing we talked, because it turns out there is an insurance waiver form I can sign instead of having to buy product liability insurance.  Thank goodness - the insurance is expensive and what am I insuring against, exactly?  I'm trying to think of the stupidest thing someone could do with a sandwich bag that could harm them, and I just can't come up with anything.

Of course, this waiver form hasn't actually made it to my inbox yet, but I'm reasonably optimistic that it won't take another 8 weeks and 8 emails to get it.  Just in time for BTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment