Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Persistence pays!

One and a half years after getting the green light from Whole Foods' southern region, I'm finally fully in their systems and made my first sale yesterday!  Thank you, Rebekka from  Chapel Hill!

Got the contact list from Vince so was able to contact everyone by email; I think that's their preferred means of communication, they're all so busy and even buyers and team leaders are on the floor with customers.  I didn't expect any sales at this point; I was going for meetings with the Atlanta stores and samples to the rest.  What a great surprise it was to receive a sales order the very same day!

Needless to say, these are going to be the best sandwich bags I've ever made.

Just goes to show, persistence really does pay off.  So many times I just wanted to let it go; I couldn't stand the thought of contacting the systems people one more time; attempting to contact the stores one more time only to be told, again, that I wasn't in the system...This is validation and motivation to keep pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment